THE NAIADES’ GREAT TIPS
The Naïades' great tips 10mins from the campsite😉 A holiday at Domaine des Naïades? What a great idea! From the medieval village to Port Grimaud, through the nature of the Massif des Maures or the Mediterranean without forgetting the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, here are some ideas for an unforgettable stay.
- Take the boat to the St Tropez market and avoid the traffic jams with Les Bateaux Verts Departures possible from Port Grimaud.
- Hire a bike directly from the campsite and ride along the seafront on the cycle path linking the whole of the Gulf of St Tropez with our partner Azurbikes. You will discover hidden coves along the way.
- Enjoy a day of discovery by visiting the town of Port Grimaud, the little Venice of France. You can rent small electric boats to navigate the canals. Then take the "Petit train touristique" which will take you to Grimaud to visit this village with its medieval castle with a unique view on the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, a church, a mill, chapels and typical narrow streets of Provence and the Middle Ages, Grimaud village is very rich in history. You will have the choice to have lunch in Port Grimaud or in Grimaud village in one of the many restaurants that will make your taste buds quiver!
- Fill up on local flavours at the Provençal markets in the surrounding villages. There is a market or more every day of the week: every morning from 7am to 1pm! The list of markets
- Do you like water sports? The Port Grimaud water sports centre with our partner Riviera Watersport offers you a wide range of activities.
- Because you can never have enough nature and the outdoors, why not continue your discovery on horseback? The Ranch de la Mène will be delighted to offer you a ride in the Grimaudoise forest, in the peace and quiet.
- If you like to combine sport and nature, our partner Pep's Spirit offers you accompanied or solo outings on mountain bikes, sea kayaks, stand up paddles, Polynesian canoes, Nordic walking, yoga paddles... And why not mix in a tour of the wine estates by bike?
- Fans of rides for young and old alike? Benefit from discounts of up to 67% with Azur Park Pass cards -
- Create an extraordinary memory by admiring the sunset from a maxi-catamaran in the Gulf of St Tropez while sipping a drink with our partner Caseneuve Maxi Catamaran.
- Located in the heart of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, the Bowling du Golfe welcomes you every day from 3pm to 1am in winter and from 4pm to 2am in summer. Its 8 synthetic lanes as well as billiards and video games will allow you to have a good time with family or friends. Keep your evenings busy and fun at the Bowling du Golfe located 500m from the campsite.