Between mythical beaches, grandiose landscapes and historical monuments, the Var is full of sites to visit.
A holiday at Domaine des Naïades is the perfect time to discover these treasures!
Visit monasteries to refresh yourself, kayak in the Gorges du Verdon, discover the seabed by snorkelling (mask, palm snorkel) in the Port-Cros national park, hike along the coastal path to Cap Taillat, road trip along the magnificent breathtaking road between the sea and the Esterel massif... You have the choice!
- THORONET ABBEY : The "wonder" of Cistercian abbeys located in the commune of Le Thoronet
- CHARTREUSE DE LA VERNE : Founded in the 12th century, the monastery of La Verne called "La Chartreuse de la Verne" is nestled in the heart of the Maures massif.
- THE VERDON GORGE AND THE LAKE OF STE CROIX : A unique site in France, the Verdon Regional Natural Park offers fantastic landscapes and a host of activities.
- PORQUEROLLES NATIONAL PARK AND THE PORT-CROS AND LEVANT ISLANDS : The jewels of the Mediterranean, they offer the visitor a little piece of paradise.
- THE ESTEREL MASSIF: With its red porphyry rocks, the Estérel massif is unlike any other. Located between Saint-Raphaël (83) and Mandelieu (06), the landscapes are grandiose and untamed.
- THE PRESQU'ILE DE ST TROPEZ : The 3 capes have been protected areas for several decades. Lardier, Taillat and Camarat are the guardians of the Saint-Tropez peninsula.
More infos here ! 😊
Book here 👉Early Booking offers for 2023 🌴