HOLIDAYS WITH A DOG
It is sometimes difficult to have your dog looked after and you would probably like your faithful four-legged friend to come with you because he too has the right to a holiday!
At Domaine des Naïades, dogs and cats are also our best friends. In fact, the reception's mascot is called Kitty Cat😸 . That's why we welcome dogs and cats with great pleasure! With the exception of 1st and 2nd category dogs, your four-legged friends can enjoy a holiday with you, with a limit of one dog or cat per mobile home.
To ensure that your doggie or cat gets the most out of the change of scenery, don't forget his vaccination certificate and his tag. And so that he can follow you everywhere on the campsite, he must be kept on a lead.
Your dog will have a great time in the shade of the pergola. He can stay with you in the mobile home so that everyone can enjoy it to the full.
Please note, however, that your dog will not be allowed on the poolside, even on a lead.
As far as services and hygiene are concerned, "canisites" are obviously provided here and there in our alleys.
Instead, opt for walks in the fresh air. You can go for a walk by the sea or in the middle of nature... Let your doggie enjoy the fresh air, as the location of our campsite is 100% suitable!
We do our best to ensure that your dog can enjoy the same pleasures as you. Just check the legislation, especially on public beaches.
To help you plan your walks on the beaches, here is the list of beaches in the Gulf of Saint Tropez where dogs are allowed:
- LA CROIX VALMER : Dogs are allowed on the beach from 8pm till 7am from 01/10 to 30/04. They are not allowed in the bathing area.
- RAMATUELLE : Dogs are allowed on the beaches but must be kept on a leash. They can go in the sea in the areas are not reserved for swimming.
- MARINES DE COGOLIN : Dogs are allowed on the beach from 7pm till 1am but must be kept on a leash. Dogs are allowed to bath.
- RAYOL CANADEL : Dogs are forbidden on all beaches from 01/06 au 31/10 apart from the beach Anse du Petit Port.
- SAINTE MAXIME : Dogs are allowed on the beach under the Préconil bridge and on the beach of the Madrague and the Elephants beach from 01/10 to 30/05. They are also allowed on the town centre beach by the bridge and at the Pointe des Sardinaux. Bathing is not allowed.
- GRIMAUD : Dogs are allowed on the beach from 9pm till 6am but must be kept on a leash.
- GASSIN : Dogs are allowed on the beach Moune and Treizain beach and in the sea.
- CAVALAIRE : Dogs are forbidden on all beaches.
- SAINT TROPEZ : Dogs are forbidden on all beaches.
- LE LAVANDOU : Dogs are forbidden on all beaches between 01/04 till 31/10.
- BORMES LES MIMOSAS : Dogs are forbidden on all beaches.
- LA LONDE DES MAURES : Dogs are allowed on the beach Tamaris (between the beach of l’Argentière and the Port de Miramar) indicated by post signs.
Happy holidays to all at Camping Domaine des Naïades!