Do you like to go out and don't know what to do at night?
Holidays are also an opportunity to take advantage of the many festivals and events that take place in the Var and the Gulf of Saint Tropez throughout the season.
Discover our selection of events not to be missed within a few kilometres of the campsite.
Our region offers the perfect conditions for outdoor events.
There is something for everyone: dance, music, street arts, theatre, comics... From the Dracénoise region to the Massif de l'Estérel via the Saint Tropez peninsula, the Var is full of colourful events.
Listen carefully, open your eyes wide, come and move, dance and sing.
- At the end of April and the beginning of May, discover the traditions of the Gulf of Saint Tropez with the Bravades and Votive Festivals. Dates of the Bravades in the Gulf of Saint Tropez.
- Thursday 26th May : The Wool Fair in Grimaud : existing for several decades, the Wool Fair is a traditional festival taking place on Ascension Thursday. On the programme of this bucolic day: a market with stalls each more colourful than the next, with the scent of our beloved Provence, with home-made products and sincere smiles. After tasting various specialities and buying a few finds, you can enjoy animations and demonstrations of old-fashioned crafts such as sheep shearing.
- Sunday 29th May : Donkey and rural world festival : A day dedicated to the animal. The donkey, a companion of the countryside, is today a marvellous 100% natural brush cutter!
The festival wants to promote this animal, its work and its usefulness in the hills. The festival offers many stands and workshops, animations. A nice festival to come and discover with your family!
On the programme: Pony ride, Merry-go-round, Balloon sculptor, Workshops for children, Wooden horse race, Provençal market, Competition for the most beautiful donkey, Tombola.
- From June to the end of August, Le Mas des Escaravatiers offers outdoor concerts in a Varois vineyard in Puget sur Argens. This year the Mas is celebrating its 20th anniversary! Great headliners are waiting for you. Book your tickets now! Discover the 2022 Line up
- On June 20th and 21st, celebrate the Fête de la musique over 2 days with the Do You St Tropez Festival! For more information : Festival Do You Saint Tropez
- In July and August, every Tuesday in the heart of the village of Grimaud, there are concerts and street walks. Each evening ends with a concert on the castle stage, with internationally renowned artists! Discover the town of Grimaud from another angle with the Grimaldines World Music and Street Arts Festival: Les Grimaldines 2022
- In July and August, discover The agenda of le Théâtre de la Mer in Sainte Maxime! Concerts, DJ evenings, summer evenings, shows, theatre and some big names for their GALA evening: Alors on Danse, Benjamin Biolay, Dadju, Louane... Book your ticket now!
- From the 28th to the 30th of July, the Festival des Nuits Blanches in Le Thoronet. In this small corner of the Var, at the crossroads of the big cities, contemporary music was not part of the programme. However, it succeeded in winning the loyalty of a growing audience from all over the region. Numerous artists have performed over the years and have also allowed the discovery of new musical trends. Les Nuits Blanches 2022
- At the end of July/beginning of August, two weekends of music under the sun of St Tropez with the Indie Fest in a breathtaking location La Citadelle de Saint Tropez. Eclectic program, offering many musical genres (pop, electro, hip-hop, salsa etc.) Indie Fest Concerts à la Citadelle de St Tropez
- In July and August, the Ramatuelle Festival of music and theatre and its classical nights. Festival de Ramatuelle
- Throughout the year, Le Carré - Sainte Maxime. Committed to a project of discovery and sharing of creative processes, education and artistic awareness of all audiences, Le Carré Sainte-Maxime is a space of creation and multidisciplinary distribution. Open 365 days a year, from 9am to midnight, Le Carré Sainte-Maxime is a 5200 m2 site with a resolutely contemporary architecture: 2 performance halls (480 seats and 76 seats), a media library, 3 movie theatres, a restaurant, a monumental hall designed to encourage the confluence of audiences around events, performances or installations (shows, theatre, dance, comedy, circus, cinema...)La Billetterie du Carré
Book your next 2022 Holidays 🌴